This App only works the latest browser - eg. there is no Babel and I am using ES2017 features.
Webcam is required, as well a computer that works with WebGl.
- Recognize at most 3 objects in a video with a probability
- You can choose 2 objects and name them
- Capture an image from the webcam and assign it to one of the named object
- Make sure that every name object have at least 15 captures
- Then you can train the neural network
- Then when you can guess which named object is shown on the webcam right now
git clone https://github.com/patrikx3/play-ai-ui
npm run dev
Here are the programs